A quarter way update on our predictions for the top scoring teams of 2018
- Rollercoaster season ends with 8-4 loss to Vancouver Island Norsemen. Shamrock players say their good byes as change is in the air.
- Everyone knows that home ice advantage matters. That's why it's called an "advantage." But who's benefiting the most this season?
- You don't have to like math to read this article, but it sure helps!
- We look at 4 alternate point systems. No "Loser" Points, No Shoot-outs, No Overtime or Shoot-outs just a tie after regulation, and a 3-2-1 system.
- A year of turbulence, a brief window of optimism, and an ending ripped from 'Moby Dick'
- The regular season has been one of accolades for the balanced offence on the team, with players setting statistical standards of excellence at every position on the sophomore club.